Andy is a hacker at heart, a penetration tester and consultant who has always been interested in taking things apart and sometimes even putting them together again (in fact he spent a good few years in computer repair and data recovery).
I post most of my research and other interesting tutorials on my blog
For those that don't know Andy, he is a strong believer in passing knowledge on and supporting the infosec community he does this by providing tutorials on his blog running his local DEF CON Chapter & has also published a book Breaking into Information Security. He also helps out at DEF CON as a SOC Goon (Red Shirt) too each year (since DC25) assisting the SOC with operations and people flow.
- Leanpub.com. Leanpub Interview - LTR101
- BSides Leeds 2018. Hacker of All Trades: Master of None
- BSides Glasgow 2018. Internet of Death: Modern Murder
- Steelcon 2018. Breaking Into Information Security: Learning The Ropes 101
- BSides Leeds 2019. Hacking Companies For Internet Glory While Not Dying In A Sarlacc Pit
- Steelcon 2019. Hunting Sh*t Up - "Red Team" with a Bug Hunter's Mindset
- Steelcon 2019. PwnShop LollyPop - Workshop
- G3C Glasgow 2019. Sniffing Routes to Pwnage - An Introduction to Bloodhound
- Cyber Careers Summit 2019. Learning To Test Pens 101
- SecuriTay 2020. - So You want to learn Red Teaming
- DC44141 April 2020. - So You Want To Learn Red Teaming
- TUDublin HackerSoc. Red Team Talk
- CRESTCon 2020. Nijūshiho - A Year Targeting Nippon
🏆 Bug Bounty:
Andy has been in the IT security industry for just over eight years, currently holding CREST’s CCT Infrastructure certification which is highly sought-after, in addition he holds CHECK Team Leader status. He is also a Certified Red Team Operator. To back up his years in industry he also holds several other certifications and accolades including OSCP, OSWP.