Open source | Multi-Platform | Multi-nodes | FTP support | BungeeCord Support
Are you still looking for a simple and convenient Minecraft Server Manager? PHPMC 7 may be your best choice!
PHPMC 7 is a Powerful Minecraft Server Manager, Developed by Akkariin
Hello, I am Akkariin, this is my first Minecraft server manager project.
I always wanted to build a Minecraft server manager a long ago, so I recently spent some time to develop the fascinating PHPMC 7 Minecraft server management panel.
- Complete Minecraft server management capabilities
- Runs on multiple platforms, it runs on Windows and Linux, even Android phones
- Supports multiple nodes and distributed daemons on different servers
- Supports FTP file transfer system
- Supports Doker Containers(With some modifications on server starting command)
- Supports any game that allows you to run your own server.
Security & Performance
We do not use MD5 hashes because nowadays its possible to be reverse decrypted. We uses irreversible hashes like BCrypt.
We uses JAVA I/O Stream to send commands and read & write logs, it makes the stream process more stable with higher efficiency.
PHPMC supports Docker to run servers, but it is not recommanded to use PHPMC 7 as commercial purposes.
PHPMC supports privilege subdivision and almost every single operation can be controlled by privilege subdivision system.
- 简体中文: https://demo.phpmc.cn/?lang=zh_CN
- 繁體中文: https://demo.phpmc.cn/?lang=zh_TW
- English: https://demo.phpmc.cn/?lang=en_US
- Russian: https://demo.phpmc.cn/?lang=ru_RU
The Demo username and password are
The demo is only for how the system work and layout demonstration.
Demo does not frequently update to latest version. Please install the latest PHPMC to try out all features.
PHPMC 7 now supports multiple languages, and you can switch system languages from
zh_CN and more languages in PHPMC 7 settings.
More languages: https://github.com/kasuganosoras/PHPMC7-Multi-Language
This project uses the GNU General Public License v3.0 open source.
You may use, modify and distribute it arbitrarily, subject to the agreement.