Welcome to ZPUI documentation!
ZPUI stands for ZeroPhone UI, it's the official user interface for ZeroPhone (installed on ZeroPhone official SD card images). It allows you to interact with your ZeroPhone, using the 1.3" OLED and the 30-button numpad.
ZPUI is based on pyLCI, a general-purpose UI for embedded devices. However, unlike pyLCI, ZPUI is tailored for the ZeroPhone hardware, namely, the 1.3" monochrome OLED and 30-key numpad (though it still retains input&output drivers from pyLCI), and it also ships with ZeroPhone-specific applications.
- :doc:`Installing and updating ZPUI <setup>`
- :ref:`Installing ZPUI emulator <emulator>`
- :doc:`App development - how to ... ? <howto>`
- :doc:`ZPUI configuration files <config>`
- :doc:`Hacking on UI <hacking_ui>`
- :doc:`Logging configuration <logging>`
- :doc:`UI elements <ui>`
- :doc:`Helper functions <helpers>`
- :doc:`Input system <input>`
- :doc:`Output system <output>`
.. toctree:: :maxdepth: 1 :hidden: setup.rst config.rst howto.rst ui.rst helpers.rst hacking_ui.rst logging.rst app_mgmt.rst docs_development.rst contact.rst