WARNING: Although all articles have been ported and they are working, this port is still WIP! There is a lot of things in this port that needs to be improved, especially tdogl framework.
List of articles that are already ported:
- Getting Started in Xcode, Visual C++, and Linux
- Matrices, Depth Buffering, Animation
- Cameras, Vectors & Input
- Model Assets & Instances
- Diffuse Point Lighting
- More Lighting: Ambient, Specular, Attenuation, Gamma
VS2013 Solution is located at build\vs2013\
Original C++/Objective-C code is here.
Things that i need to do
- Linux and Mac OS X support via Mono.
- Android and iOS support via Xamarin.Android and Xamarin.iOS.
- Do something with GLEW.
- tdogl framework is not fully ported. Only things that source code needs to be compiled are ported.
- Fix some bugs
- Add solution files for VS2010 and MonoDevelop 4 (Xamarin Studio).
Thanks to Tom Dalling for creating these articles.
Thanks to Antonie Blom for creating Pencil.Gaming.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0. See LICENSE.txt.