This is still work in progress.
Go service configuring and running Duplicity backups to OpenStack Swift using the Duply wrapper for additional tooling. The service has it's own built in scheduler running backups.
What the service is currently doing:
- Fully configures Duply ready to start backing up
- Creates a gpg2 key chain and import the supplied keys including owner trusts
- Generates Duply configration files
- Profile configuration file controlling backup parameters
- Globbing file list
- Runs duply backup and purge at the configured interval
Additional features (Not done yet):
- Report backup status through HTTP or AMQP.
- Manually trigger additional backups through HTTP or AMQP
- Permanently or temporarily change configuration
Configuration can also be defined or overridden with environment variables.
- GnuPG 2.x
Setting for development
godep restore in the root of the project to get all dependencies.
If new dependencies are added run
godep save ./... in the project root.