A few random bash scripts I'm working on, including some from others.
- gg_replace courtesy of Jonathan Camenish (github.com/jcamenisch)
- fuzzy_file currently pipes first file found by fuzzy-match in /app/ folder into reader. compatible with darwin and removes extra '-e' files
- .bashrc (recommend you hardlink this one to your HOME folder's) pulls in credentials for another YAML file
Clone this into a repo NOT in your HOME directory:
$ cd ~/bash $ git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:ZhangBanger/bash.git
Replace your HOME folder's bashrc with a hard link to this one
$ rm -f ~/.bashrc $ ln ~/bash/scripts/.bashrc ~/.bashrc
Create a credentials YAML gist and curl the raw version down to your scripts dir (which already gitignores it):
$ cd ~/bash/scripts/ $ curl https://gist.github.com/raw/blahblah1234blahblah/blahblah123452blahblah/credentials.yml > credentials.yml
- Match first file not in /tmp/ folder, rather than only in app'
- Create selector in bash to pick the file you want to view