- For all Microsoft Office based documents: - Bug fix: Changing the document's properties from the document's settings didn't work. - You can now change also the 'categories' and 'status' in the document's properties. - 'creator' now changed to 'aurthor' (but you can still use also 'creator'). - PowerPoint: - Charts now working again, using jszip so no need for any external tool. - Word: - Paragraph's text new options: - 'shdType' and 'shdColor' (used with 'back'). - 'border', 'borderColor' and 'borderSize'. - 'highlight'. - All inside table borders (by cgarethc).
- Allow user to set options in addImage when they use createByJson to generate docx (peizhuang) and also to change the image type (Ziv Barber).
- Provide varying column sizes in Word tables (cgarethc).
- Tables in Word can have differing column widths (cgarethc).
- The cellColWidth option that is copied to the w:w on a w:tcW only works if the w:gridCol is a non-zero value. It is now possible to set table columns to different widths by using the cellColWidth on the columns for the first row, rather than having to set a constant column with in the table options.
- PPTX Widescreen Centering Fix (funnelwise). -Uses pptWidth for obj cx and x calculations instead of hard coded numbers (EricR-FW).
- Cleaned the code and more documentations and unit tests.