How to setup ServerStats
Here is a step by step instruction, if you need more help after doing the steps you can join the support server here. Make sure that the bot has Manage Channels, Read Text Channels & See Voice Channels and Connect permissions, but if you didn't change the invite link or settings on the invite page it should be good.
Important You can check if the bot has the right permissions by running the command
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Step 1 (Adding the bot)
The first thing you have to do is add the bot to your server, use this link to add the bot. (You need to be logged in to Discord in your browser).
- Step 1: Click on the dropdown to show a list of server.
- Step 2: In the list select your server or the server you want to add the bot to.
- Step 3: Click on the blue authorize button.
- Step 4: Do the "I'm not a robot" thing.
Step 2 (Start the setup)
After you have added the bot you need to set it up.
- Step 1: Type in the chat: s/setup or @ServerStats setup and then the channel type you want (voice or text) (after the command you will get a message if there is a error or if the bot is done).
How to customize the counters
Custom the counter text:
You can change the counter text like normal just right click on the channel and click Edit Channel, keep in mind that there must be a number in the name (only the first number in the name will change).
Disable or enable a counter:
You can disable counters by just deleting the counter or use the s/counter delete command, you can get them back by using s/reset or s/counter create (you can see a full list of all the counters with this command
Change to text channels:
You can also change the counter to a text channel (default is voice) just use this command s/channel change, keep in mind that there must be a number in the channel name.