Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
- Add Comfort/Cosmetic option Free Hints. Allows checking Gossip Stone hints without Mask of Truth.
- Fix logic around time-dependent items. Change order that items are placed to reduce occurrence of "Unable to place item anywhere" error.
- Add option to Use HTML Spoiler Log to make the spoiler log easier to read and harder to spoil for yourself.
- Fix Heart Piece sound effect.
- Fix issue with item placed at Gold Dust being unobtainable (instead it was always Bottle with Gold Dust).
- Fix songs not shuffling at all if "Mix songs with items" is unchecked.
- Fix issue with item placed at Mountain Village Grotto (Spring) being unobtainable (instead it was always Red Rupee).
- Fix issue with item intended to be placed at Mountain Village Grotto (Spring) instead being placed at Beaver Race Bottle and replacing whatever was intended to be placed there.
- Add Version, Setting String, and Seed to top of spoiler log.
- Fixed the issue that caused 80% of seeds to be unbeatable.
- Fixed Casual/Glitchless Logic to be accurate to intended gameplay.
- Fixed not being able to re-acquire Gold Dust issue. We have removed Gold Dust Bottle and replaced it with Gold Dust and added a new Empty Bottle to the item pool.
- Reorganized the UI.
- Updated the Logic Editor with UI improvements and included restricted item placement.
- Removed seed from settings string to better accommodate races.
- Spoilerlog is now output in the same directory as the output ROM.
- Added background manager to prevent the randomizer from looking locked up when generating a ROM.
- Added a progress bar for ROM generation.
- Added version number to the window title so there never any confusion about which version you are on.
Fix changes made to Cannot_Require.If a fake items such as "Pirates Fortress Access" cannot require an item, then now the dependencies of Pirates Fortress Access also cannot require that item.
Don't add "Cannot Require" flags to dependency items that have not yet been placed.Example of old logic: Lens of Truth placed at Ocean Title Deed, which requires Mountain Title Deed, therefore Mountain Title Deed cannot require Lens of Truth (correct). Mountain Title Deed requires Swamp Title Deed, therefore Swamp Title Deed cannot require Lens of Truth (incorrect, because you might get Mountain Title Deed somewhere else, then you can use it to get Lens of Truth, and then get Swamp Title Deed from wherever it is).
Fix unnecessary restrictions caused by adding Letter to Kafei / Pendant of Memories as dependencies to Blast MaskPrevented permanent items from requiring anything at Blast Mask check, because you can just get that item then play Song of Time. After a permanent item is placed somewhere that requires the Blast Mask check, remove the dependencies from Blast Mask check.
- Fix code that forbids placement of Gold Dust bottle at certain locations.
- Simplify Keaton Mask / Letter to Mama forbidden items.
- Simplify Deku Mask forbidden items and add Gilded Sword, Quiver 2, and upgraded Bomb Bags.
- Prevent Blast Mask check from containing Letter to Kafei or Pendant of Memories (or trade items that might need to be traded for letter/pendant).
Fix bug causing unbeatable seeds.When a dependencies of a target are being checked, if the dependence has already been checked and found to NOT be dependent, it no longer immediately exits the checking function, instead it moves on to the next dependency as expected. It only immediately exits if it finds that is IS dependent.