Excel Requests: HTTP for Humans
Excel Requests is the only HTTP Addin for Excel, safe for human consumption.
Excel Requests is heavily inspired by Kenneth Reitz' popular Python Requests.
The Excel Requests source code is hosted at https://github.com/Pathio/excel-requests
The easiest way to install excel-requests is via the installation script:
- Download :download:`install.ps1 <install.ps1>`
- Open a File Explorer and go to the downloaded file's folder
- Right click install.ps1
- Click Run with PowerShell
- Confirm everything works with the Example workbook :download:`Examples.xlsb <Examples.xlsb>`
License & Authors
- This project is maintained by Bjoern Stiel at Pathio.com
- Drop me an email firstname.lastname@example.org. or tweet me @bjoernstiel
- This project is licensed under the terms of the BSD license
.. toctree:: :maxdepth: 2 :hidden: installation quickstart get post