xlwings - Make Excel fly with Python!
xlwings is a BSD-licensed Python library that makes it easy to call Python from Excel and vice versa:
- Scripting: Automate/interact with Excel from Python using a syntax that is close to VBA.
- Macros: Replace your messy VBA macros with clean and powerful Python code.
- UDFs: Write User Defined Functions (UDFs) in Python (Windows only).
Numpy arrays and Pandas Series/DataFrames are fully supported. xlwings-powered workbooks are easy to distribute and work on Windows and Mac.
- Homepage: https://www.xlwings.org
- Quickstart: https://docs.xlwings.org/en/stable/quickstart.html
- Documentation: https://docs.xlwings.org
- Source Code: https://github.com/zoomeranalytics/xlwings
- On-demand Course: https://training.zoomeranalytics.com/p/xlwings