The Droneсode Probe is a generic JTAG/SWD + UART console adapter compatible with most ARM Cortex based designs and in particular with hardware maintained by the Droneсode project. It is a low-cost design with a BOM value around $10 and supported on all operating systems (Windows, Linux, Mac OS).
3D model: https://a360.co/2DB6SOl
- Firmware compatible to the Black Magic probe.
- Does not require OpenOCD or other software to run GDB on Windows, Linux or Mac OS.
- Better setup/usage experience compared to other JTAG probes.
- Integrated USB-UART adapter for console access.
- Solder-free support for common DroneCode cabling options:
- ARM Mini 10pos standard header
- DCD-M: DroneCode Debug connector medium
- 6-pos DF13 console cable (Pixhawk 1.x)
Suggested packaging content
JST SH is required as minimum.
- JST SH 6 pos cable (SparkFun)
- ARM Mini cable (Digi-Key)
- Hirose DF13 6-pos cable (wires+headers from Digi-Key)
This project is licensed under the terms of CC-BY-SA.