Unofficial remote control application for Kodi
Kodimote is an application that puts you in control of your XBMC or Kodi box using mobile devices. You can browse the library, create playlists and view/control the currently played media.
- Browse Audio/Video Library/Filesystem, Pictures and TV Channels, including add-on sources
- Play Audio/Video/Pictures
- Add/Remove songs/videos to/from playlist
- Key input (Left, Right, OK, Back etc.)
- Play/Pause, Skip, Fast Forward/Backward, Repeat, Shuffle
- Subtitle and audio track selection
- Volume (allows you to define custom commands if you have an external amplifier that cannot controlled directly through Kodi).
- Automatically lowers volume or pauses videos and music during calls.
- Wake on Lan to wake up your Kodi host
- Media artwork and extended details
- Send YouTube url to Kodi
The supported versions of XBMC are both v12 Frodo, v13 Gotham, and Kodi v14 Helix an newer.
This application uses the XBMC/Kodi API but is not affiliated with Team Kodi and/or the XBMC Foundation in any way.