Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
Since the release of Pixela, we have been releasing everyday, but one day has been vacated!
- Add third party libraries
- It is now possible to send a request to purge the cache at the graph update, towards the image URL of the cached Pixelation graph. (ref. #1)
- This is an advanced option.
- For example, in GitHub, since all images referenced from GitHub are cached, it is necessary to purge the cache every time the Pixeleation graph is changed.
- see: https://qiita.com/mpyw/items/16b693cb62820b480ce2 (in Japanese)
- By setting a URL to purge the cache in the
purgeCacheURLsitem of each graph definition, it is now possible to send a purge request automatically each time the graph is updated.
- Even with the same Pixelation graph, different cache URLs are generated when referring from multiple places, you can specify up to 5 URLs.
- For more information, please refer to API reference.