Raycasting game engine.
This project uses GitLab CI to automatically create packaged zip files with all dependencies included from every commit sent. Follow instructions below to download and play:
- Visit the GitLab CI page and find the first occurrence of your operating system on the column
name. Click the
Download artifactsbutton on the right side of the same line.
- Extract the zip to your preffered location and start the executable.
- CI builds for windows in progress.
glibcversion 2.28 required for Linux (
sudo pacman -S libsfml-dev tgui-git lua scons ./bin/multicaster
- Download SFML 2.5.1 or later from website and tmgui.
binfolder together with
- Made using Lode's raycasting tutorials as reference for the raycasting engine.