AdvancedConnect is a plugin for KeePass password manager which gives you the possibility to provide different applications for direct connections.
- Microsoft Windows with .NET/Mono 2.0 or newer.
- Unix/Linux with Mono 2.0 or newer.
- KeePass version 2.28 or newer.
- Download the latest release.
- Copy the AdvancedConnectPlugin.plgx in your KeePass directory and restart the application.
- The plugin adds a new menu item named AdvancedConnect under Tools menu.
- Use the Main tab in the Options dialog to configure the custom fields from which the plugin gets the connection method and the connection options field (overrides default options).
On windows operation system the native remote desktop client have no option to provide the username and password via command-line. The built-in rdp support is a little workaround wich provides this functionality. You have to configure the keepass connection field (containing ip or hostname), a connection method (e.g. rdp) and you can set additional parameters (e.g. /w:1440 /h:900).
- Use the Applications tab in the Options dialog to configure your connection applications.
The Path and Commandline Options column is also supporting keepass placeholders and OS environment variables.
- To use a portable configuration you have to create an emtpy file named AdvancedConnect.xml next to KeePass.exe.
(If a portable\admin configuration file is available, the default configuration %appdata%\Keepass\AdvancedConnect.xml will be ignored)
- Configure main options
Please take note that launching applications via command-line can expose your password arguments in the taskmanager.
The main repository is hosted on GitHub.
See CHANGELOG file for details.
You can get all binaries from here.
The source code in this repository is released under the Apache License, Version 2.0 license.
See the LICENSE file for details.
The AdvancedConnect plugin is inspired by QuickConnect