Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Support quoted attribute values in selectors (Yann Hamdaoui, #6).
containing only the infix operators (Fabian Hemmer, #8).
.cmxfile for Flambda.
- Improve documentation.
- Coverage analysis, new tests, and various internal improvements.
The next version is likely to introduce breaking changes, so constrain dependencies with
Switched to Markup.ml for the underlying parser. As a result:
- There is now a high degree of conformance to the HTML5 specification, including in error recovery.
- Now parsing HTML entities.
- Character encodings are detected automatically.
- All strings are transcoded to UTF-8.
- Empty attributes are handled correctly.
- Parsing is now much slower. This depends on Markup.ml being optimized.
from_signals to convert between Lambda Soup node trees and Markup.ml signal streams.