Graph.tk is being rewritten from scratch (again), and that new version hasn't been released publicly yet. The code is not available either. So, development on this git repository has ended, because the new version will be much, much better.
Graph.tk is a web application that graphs, solves, simplifies, integrates and differentiates expressions. Currently, it can differentiate most of the functions it knows, but there are many bugs. It cannot expand or factorize properly yet, so it cannot find inverses well, or solve equations. It can currently solve already factorized expressions like: 0=(x^2 /12-log(2))*(x-1)(x+3).
Try it out
graph.tk is the website which this code is used on.
- A browser that supports the html5 canvas tag.
More information about this application.
- Install Graph.tk as a Chrome app
- 1.6M+ functions graphed.
- Some of the derivitives it finds are incorrect.
- Cannot solve x+x=0, but can solve 2x=0.
- Access external data? csv, fft, images, stock market data
- 3D! the whole graph thing rotates in an animation to become a flat plane, and then the 3d function is plotted.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.