Each directory contains a Makefile, first alter them to reflect your system configuration. Mainly change the variable RWDIR to the directory of the rwtools directory.
On Windows use MinGW/MSYS and run
make -f Makefile.win32.
Misctest expects a config file as its first argument (see the
and to be run from its directory (otherwise it won't find the shaders).
Pedtest has no Windows Makefile yet and the paths are still hardcoded, sorry.
- engine: contains reusable parts
- pedtest: test for peds and animation
- misctest: test for misc stuff
- shaders: shaders for the programs
- external: glew, glfw3, jsoncpp