SaltPHP is a php multiple require tools. If you just want to write a simple php script,maybe you don't need to implement the PSR-0 standard, but you also want to require something from a easy way.
##How to use
Demo file tree :
demo ├── index.php └── lib.php
And the "index.php" script:
<?php // Filename : index.php require 'SaltPHP/src/Salt.php'; Salt::need( 'lib', //Require "lib.php" 'lib2',//More argument strings can require multiple files 'lib3' );
Use other file path:
// Filename : index.php require 'SaltPHP/src/Salt.php'; Salt::basePath( 'vendor', 'ext' ) Salt::need( 'lib' //Require "lib.php" or "vendor/lib.php" or "ext/lib.php" );
##Contributing to SaltPHP
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet.
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it.
- Fork the project.
- Start a feature/bugfix branch.
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution.
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
Copyright (c) 2012 aar0ntw. See LICENSE for further details.