Because boilerplate, haml, ruby, and sass and compass are so awesome lets not create static sites without them. Middleman makes this super easy to build and deploy to any apache server.
Deployment is a breeze with an Rsync, Rake Task
What Is This?
- A basic starting point for useing the Middleman gem to create static sites
What's In It
- Haml Boilerplate based layout file
- Display of how partials and helper methods work within Middleman
- Examples of how to set dynamic links for resources
- Example Deployment script, just rename RakeExample to Rakefile and update with your server settings
- Various other helpul examples of how to create a static site with the use of some awesome technologies