React Slate WSYWIG
A WSYWIG editor built using ReactJS and Slate libraries. Demo page coming soon!
- Configurable toolbar with option to add/remove controls.
- Option to change the order of the controls in the toolbar.
- Option to add custom controls to the toolbar.
- Option to change styles and icons in the toolbar.
- Option to show toolbar only when editor is focused.
- Support for inline styles: Bold, Italic, Underline, StrikeThrough, Code, Subscript, Superscript.
- Support for block types: Paragraph, H1 - H6, Blockquote.
- Support for setting font-size and font-family.
- Support for ordered / unordered lists and indenting.
- Support for text-alignment.
- Support for coloring text or background.
- Support for adding / editing links
- Choice of more than 150 emojis.
- Support for mentions.
- Support for hashtags.
- Support for adding / uploading images.
- Support for aligning images, setting height, width.
- Support for Embedded links, flexibility to set height and width.
- Option provided to remove added styling.
- Option of undo and redo.
- Configurable behavior for RTL and Spellcheck.
- Support for placeholder.
- Support for WAI-ARIA Support attributes
- Using editor as controlled or un-controlled React component.
- Support to convert Editor Content to HTML, JSON, Markdown.
- Support to convert the HTML generated by the editor back to editor content.
- Support for internationalization.