Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
Added powers! These can be bound to the Strategy Bar on the top of the screen.
- Added shields for magic, archery, and melee. Shields are required to use defensive powers.
- Improved depth of hands for metal gloves & wizard gloves.
- Improved bronze item icons.
- Bug Fix: Bronze longsword is now a slashing weapon, not a crushing weapon.
Minor quality of life fixes.
- Show tool tips when hovering over items in inventory and equipment tabs.
- Show tool tips when hovering over items in shop and craft windows.
- Show level up notifications. Clicking on them opens the relevant skill guide.
- Bug Fix: Don't crash when selling/buying quantities below zero.
- Bug Fix: Start players with level 10 constitution. Retroactively ensure all players have 10 constitution on first load.
- Updated logo on title screen.
Major improvements including a title screen and multiple save files.
- Print Screen function. Press Print Screen + Control to take a high quality screenshot of your player, or Print Screen + Shift to do the same for the game (no UI and no sprites). Screenshots can be viewed by opening "Configure ItsyRealm" shortcut created by the launcher and clicking "Open Screenshots".
- Tool tips on hover for the game world. Now you can see lots of info when hovering over peeps and objects.
- Bug Fix: Disengage player from combat if target is no longer valid.
- Bug Fix: Ensure max hit is always at least 1. This prevents an issue where the player would never deal damage at level 1 strength if not using the aggressive stance.
- Internal: Allow increasing/decreasing tick speed.
- Added analytics. These can be opted out via the "Configure ItsyRealm" feature of the launcher. But if you do that please give feedback. :)
- Improved resource loading; now objects are invisible until their textures load, rather than using incorrect cached textures.
- Added prayers
- Various optimizations & bug fixes to rendering
- Added Nominomicon
- Many improvements to path-finding
- More documentation in-game (tooltips, etc)
- First floor of High Chambers of Yendor
10 months and 2 days of progress!
As usual, download itsyrealm-fuse.zip and run ItsyRealm.exe. Enjoy!
Added High Chambers Yendor Floor 1 West. How do you access it? :)
As usual, download itsyrealm-fuse.zip and run ItsyRealm.exe. Have fun!
Port is complete. Various improvements throughout the game.
Download itsyrealm-fuse.zip and run ItsyRealm.exe and enjoy!
- Added Fishing / Cooking skills
- Added Fishing shop
- Added rewards (obtained through reward chest) for slaying Mn'thrw
- Updated Abandoned Mine chest to use new Reward Chest interface
- Add empty Port
- Added squid encounter
There's still a lot left to finish the port but it's a big start.
The port is to the north of Isabelle tower.
Download itsyrealm-fuse.zip and run ItsyRealm.exe. Enjoy!
- Path finding fixes
- Improved player kit
As usual, itsyrealm-fuse.zip is your best bet. Run ItsyRealm.exe and enjoy.
Many fixes and improvements.
itsyrealm-fuse.zip and run
ItsyRealm.exe to enjoy!