Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- latest-mac.json 163 Bytes
- latest-mac.yml 463 Bytes
- latest.yml 411 Bytes
- null.blockmap 91.7 KB
- vessel-0.2.6-mac.zip 47.3 MB
- Vessel-0.2.6.dmg 49.3 MB
- vessel-setup-0.2.6.exe 36.8 MB
- vessel-setup-0.2.6.exe.blockmap 68.8 KB
- vessel_0.2.6_amd64.deb 36.1 MB
- vessel_0.2.6_amd64.snap 71.9 MB
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
- Vessel now actively monitors it's connection and notifies you if you're disconnected.
- When Vessel is not connected to a server, a red status message will appear at the top indicating it's attempts to reconnect.
- From within this status message, users can choose to force an attempt to reconnect or choose a different server.
- When choosing a new server, a pre-populated list of servers are checked against to see which are operational, and reports a UTC datetime of the last block that server has processed.
- Security Fix: removed an external dependency (semantic-ui.min.css) from loading externally.
- Fixed bugs involving the dsteem library and it's incorrect server usage (preventing account creation).
- Fixed a display issue for both VESTS and SP when estimating the account creation cost.