Aaron Jorbin aaronjorbin
- Conde Nast
- New York City
- Joined on
- grunt-patch-wordpress 18 Patch Trac based projects
- nsa-backdoor 16 The NSA wants access to your all your data, might as well make it easier for them to access the backend of your WordPress install. When you save the NSA time, you save tax payers money.
- punchcard.py 9 Punchcard Graph ALL THE THINGS!
- oxford_comma_dangit 6 Oxford Commas are beautiful, clarifying, and necessary.
- .vim 4 my .vimrc
Repositories contributed to
- WordPress/WordPress 5,225 WordPress, Git-ified. Synced via SVN every 15 minutes, including branches and tags! This repository is just a mirror of the WordPress subversion repository. Please do not send pull requests. Submit…
- johnbillion/wp-session-manager 35
- CondeNast/pangea 10
- 10up/Engineering-Best-Practices 195 10up Engineering Best Practices
- tollmanz/debug-bar-cron 9 Debug Bar Cron adds a new panel to Debug Bar that displays information about WP scheduled events.
Contributions in the last year 681 total Mar 5, 2014 – Mar 5, 2015
Longest streak 31 days January 21 – February 20
Current streak 12 days February 22 – March 5
- Pushed 68 commits to aaronjorbin/develop-wordpress-verbose Feb 27 – Mar 5