- New York City
- Joined on
- grunt-patch-wordpress 21 Patch Trac based projects
- nsa-backdoor 18 The NSA wants access to your all your data, might as well make it easier for them to access the backend of your WordPress install. When you save the NSA time, you save tax payers money.
- WordPress-Theme-Directory-Slurper 14
- punchcard.py 12 Punchcard Graph ALL THE THINGS!
- oxford_comma_dangit 7 Oxford Commas are beautiful, clarifying, and necessary.
Repositories contributed to
- WordPress/WordPress 6,909 WordPress, Git-ified. Synced via SVN every 15 minutes, including branches and tags! This repository is just a mirror of the WordPress subversion repository. Please do not send pull requests. Submit…
- voldemortensen/menu-customizer 19 This feature plugin has been merged into WordPress core. This repository remains for archival purposes. For all support requests, please use the forums here: https://wordpress.org/support/
- WP-API/docs-v2 28 Documentation for version 2 of the API
- tollmanz/utf8mb4-query-time 0 Test queries against new DB character sets
- garris/BackstopJS 1,102 Catch CSS curve balls.
Contributions in the last year 1,690 total Feb 7, 2015 – Feb 7, 2016
Longest streak 67 days December 3 – February 7
Current streak 67 days December 3 – February 7