Aaron Jorbin aaronjorbin
- Conde Nast
- New York City
- Joined on
- grunt-patch-wordpress 18 Patch Trac based projects
- nsa-backdoor 16 The NSA wants access to your all your data, might as well make it easier for them to access the backend of your WordPress install. When you save the NSA time, you save tax payers money.
- WordPress-Theme-Directory-Slurper 10
- punchcard.py 10 Punchcard Graph ALL THE THINGS!
- oxford_comma_dangit 7 Oxford Commas are beautiful, clarifying, and necessary.
Repositories contributed to
- WordPress/WordPress 5,623 WordPress, Git-ified. Synced via SVN every 15 minutes, including branches and tags! This repository is just a mirror of the WordPress subversion repository. Please do not send pull requests. Submit…
- johnbillion/wp-session-manager 35
- CondeNast/pangea 9
- evansolomon/WordPress.org-plugins-SVN-link 9 Chrome extension that runs on WordPress.org plugins pages. It adds a link to the plugin's SVN repo below the .zip file download link.
- 10up/Engineering-Best-Practices 242 10up Engineering Best Practices
Contributions in the last year 1,142 total May 24, 2014 – May 24, 2015
Longest streak 31 days January 21 – February 20
Current streak 0 days Last contributed