Aaron Jorbin aaronjorbin
- Conde Nast
- New York City
- Joined on
- grunt-patch-wordpress 20 Patch Trac based projects
- nsa-backdoor 18 The NSA wants access to your all your data, might as well make it easier for them to access the backend of your WordPress install. When you save the NSA time, you save tax payers money.
- WordPress-Theme-Directory-Slurper 13
- punchcard.py 11 Punchcard Graph ALL THE THINGS!
- oxford_comma_dangit 7 Oxford Commas are beautiful, clarifying, and necessary.
Repositories contributed to
- WordPress/WordPress 6,272 WordPress, Git-ified. Synced via SVN every 15 minutes, including branches and tags! This repository is just a mirror of the WordPress subversion repository. Please do not send pull requests. Submit…
- voldemortensen/menu-customizer 17 This plugin is a WordPress core feature-plugin and a former Google Summer of Code 2014 project. See the http://make.wordpress.org/core/tag/menu-customizer/ updates on Make WordPress Core for more i…
- johnbillion/wp-session-manager 36
- tollmanz/utf8mb4-query-time 0 Test queries against new DB character sets
- garris/BackstopJS 719 Catch CSS curve balls.
Contributions in the last year 1,215 total Oct 5, 2014 – Oct 5, 2015
Longest streak 31 days January 21 – February 20
Current streak 0 days Last contributed