Use Wunderlist as an offline Micropub client!
- Task title - used as note content
- Task title with content - turns into an article, using the task title as the article name
- Task title is "." - the contents of the task will be used as the note text
If the title begins with a date, it will be removed from the title and used as the published date. Only the following date formats are allowed:
- YYYY-mm-dd HH:MM [+-]hh(:)mm
- e.g. 2016-09-26 14:15 -0700
- e.g. 2016-09-26 13:45 +01:00
You can use subtasks to set tags or syndication settings.
#foowill set the tag on a post
If you attach any photos to the task, they will be sent to the Micropub endpoint as well. The Micropub endpoint will receive the photo URL, and it should download that URL locally to save the photo, since the Wunderlist URLs are temporary.
config.yml and fill in the values as appropriate. You'll need to manually create an access token since this does not currently provide a UI for authorizing the application.
Add as many lists as you want. The Wunderlist name needs to match the name in the config file exactly. It doesn't matter what folder the list is under in Wunderlist, it will look for an exact match of the name.