Provide an Apple HealthKit XML export and the magic within will help you parse out GPS routes, spin up a small Vue.js + Nuxt.js application, and serve up your routes plotted on HTML5 canvas elements. Have fun!
None of the included code will ever upload your HealthKit or GPS data to any location. Please open an issue on GitHub if you feel that some element of this project may compromise a users security!
- Node 8.x LTS
yarn(you can install
npm i -g yarn)
- import HealthKit data — see below
yarn processto pull HealthKit data apart and generate the JSON needed by Nuxt.js application
yarn dev& open
http://localhost:3000in your browser
Importing HealthKit data
- Export your Apple HealthKit data (instructions for iOS 12):
- Open the Health app on your iPhone
- Select Health Data at the bottom of the screen
- Select the portrait icon in the top right
- Press Export Health Data, and confirm the export.
- It may take some time to export.
- Email or AirDrop it to yourself, and continue below.
- Extract your HealthKit data export from the
- Copy the
export.xmlfile to the
~/_rawfolder at the root of this repository. Do not rename the file.
- Feel free to direct questions to the issues section or hit me up on Twitter @aaronransley