Gdlv is a graphical frontend to Delve for Linux, Windows and macOS.
First make sure you have the current version of delve installed:
go get -u github.com/derekparker/delve/cmd/dlv
then install gdlv:
go get -u github.com/aarzilli/gdlv
Use Ctrl+plus and Ctrl+minus to change font size.
- Deferred calls view.
- Limit number of goroutines that are loaded (improves performance when debugging programs with tens of thousands of goroutines while the goroutines window is opened).
- Make pastel theme the default theme.
- Fixed bug handling disabled breakpoints.
- Fix build on go1.9
- New, extended, syntax for pinning expressions
dp @f/somefunc/ awill evaluate
ain the first frame calling
- Breakpoint persistence
- pretty printing of time.Time variables
- Notification for truncated stack traces
- Ability to have an expression's value printed to the command window every time a continue command completes.
- Fixed some race conditions
- Redesigned detail views, they are now updated while stepping through the code
- Highlight variable names
- Expose starting location of goroutines
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
- Support font changes
- Sort variables by declaration line
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
- Print return values when stepping out of a function
- Allow setting breakpoints after the program has exited
- Implemented path substitution rules
- Implemented "Continue to line"
restartchange program arguments
- Made load parameters configurable
- Support for upcoming go 1.10.
- Changed how split windows are implemented (floating windows with docking).
- "Find Element" command: search through a slice or an array for the element matching a given expression.
- New red theme.
- Only recompile if one of the source files changed.
step -lastcommand option to step into the last call on the line.
- Search command history with Ctrl+R
- Pinning of expressions to specific execution frames.
- Keybindings for continue, next, step and stepout
- Compact visualization for interface values
- Custom formatters for user defined types.
- Better executable building for go1.9
- Better formatting for maps and integer variables.
- Added core command
- Support for multiple backends
- Added "replay" startup command, "checkpoint" command and "Checkpoints" view.
- Horizontal scrollbars for all panels
- Goroutines panel will show a breakpoint icon for goroutines stopped at a breakpoint.
- Implemented selective step into. Right click on a function call on the current line to step into that function call (note: not that function, that function call). Also accessible through the