A free open source e-commerce platform for online merchants based on customised version of Laravel.
FlyMyShop is a fully fledged e-commerce platform for online merchants.
- Free and open source
- Users can view, search and buy products
- Admin has the ability to add, edit and remove products, categories and shop pages
- Integrated with Stripe
- Integrated with Telegram messaging (for order update)
- Users can add multiple credit cards to their account
- Social login - Users can login using their facebook account
- Manage orders and payments
- Ability to refund orders
- Throttling to protect against brute force attacks
- reCAPTCHA to prevent abuse
- Newsletter support (Integrated MailChimp)
- Multi-currency support
Documentation for the FlyMyShop can be found on the official website.
- Add custom shop themes
- Add plugins to extend the features
- OS independent
- Laravel based
#Automated Installation and Shop Configuration
Please follow the steps below to install FlyMyShop on your web server
a. Download this zip file b. Unzip and upload to your server c. Visit the public folder d. Follow the instructions
Please make sure that only public directory is visible to the outside world!
You can also install FlyMyShop in the following ways as well:
Download the release and follow the steps below:
- composer install - cd core - cp .env.example .env - complete .env values (optional) - chmod -R 777 storage - php artisan key:generate - php artisan migrate (if prompted say yes) - php artisan db:seed (if prompted say yes) - php artisan serve --port=8000 --host=localhost &
b. Using Composer
composer create-project --prefer-dist aasisvinayak/shop
docker pull aasisvinayak/flymyshop
Please make sure that Apache is running in your docker container if the shop fails to load.
If you have pull the release via composer, please go to the 'shop' folder and issue
php artisan serve --port 8000
The application will be available at http://localhost:8000
If you would like to try FlyMyShop using Apache or Nginx, please upload the whole directory to the web server and point the server root to the public folder inside the shop directory
The default is sqlite and you can change this to any other database as you please. For example, if you wish to use mysql please update the .env file as follows:
DB_CONNECTION=mysql DB_HOST=127.0.0.1 DB_PORT=3306 DB_DATABASE=database_name DB_USERNAME=username DB_PASSWORD=secret
When you install the project, it creates two users for you:
The first one is an administrator and the second one a regular user. The default password for both are passw0rd. You can manually update the database to update the email.
Run the tests with (please make sure the values for testing are filled in correctly in the config/database.php file and .env):
How to contribute
If you wish to contribute please fork the repository, edit and submit a pull request.
GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
Fly My Cloud Limited Homepage Demo (coming soon)