User manage is a MERN app built as a part of assignment given to be completed under 4 hours.
Install the dependencies and devDependencies and start the server.
$ npm install -d
For dev environments...
$ npm run dev
For production environments...
$ npm run build
For running just the server...
$ npm run server
For Jest Enzyme testing...(Did not get time to create test cases.)
$ npm run test
For Fixing and Checking Lint...
$ npm run lintfix
- I can see a list of existing users
- I can see a list of existing groups
- I can create users
- I can create groups
- I can assign users to a group they aren’t already part of
- I can remove users from a group
- I can delete groups when they no longer have members
- I can delete users
User Manage uses a number of open source projects:
- Add Jest unit and mock tests.
- Use JWT for authetication and server authorization.
- Add users to groups.
- Edit users and groups
- Detail of users and groups
- Validation for users when creating groups.