It is required to make use of the technologies studied during the course and lab by going through a Big Data Analytic project cycle (that you studied in lecture) for any topic/purpose or dataset you like. This project makes the total marks of the course Practical exam. The following requirements should be met:
- A real (i.e. published) dataset with multiple dimensions
- Use of data preprocessing you studied in lab (if needed)
- Use of different visualization aids and modalities to visualize your data
- Use of one analytic method you studied (Regression, K-means, Apriori, etc.)
- Organized and readable code
- A listing of each accidental death associated with drug overdose in Connecticut (Connecticut is the southernmost state in the New England region of the United States) from 2012 to 2018.
- Data are derived from an investigation by the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner which includes the toxicity report, death certificate.
PPT presentation showing your data visualization, analytics, conclusions, and how do you implement the Big Data project Lifecycle
Dataset (.CSV) and code files (R script)
A project Documentation that contains:
a. The project main Idea b. The dataset and its description c. The data visualization and/or any analytics used d. The used Tools and framework e. Project code f. References for your readings and Libraries
Predict manner of death (Accident, Pending or Natural) for one that takes drugs in New England.