- Version: 1.3
- Fuel Version: 1.2-RC1
- Stationwagon on FuelPHP Forums
Stationwagon is a Fuel-powered blog application. The purpose of this application is to allow FuelPHP beginners to see how things work by providing real and working examples.
- Abdelrahman Mahmoud - Lead Developer
You can download Stationwagon right away from the Downloads area.
git clone git://github.com/abdelm/stationwagon.git
After cloning or downloading Stationwagon using the steps above, you will do a few things to get Stationwagon up and running:
- Import the database.sql to your database
- Change the database details in /fuel/app/config/db.php
- Change the table name in /fuel/packages/auth/config/simpleauth.php 'table_name' => 'users'
- That's it!
If you want to use mod_rewrite, do the following changes in /fuel/app/config/config.php:
'index_file' => false,
Stationwagon is full of examples and is updated regularly with the latest Fuel changes.
There are a lot of examples on these classes:
- and a lot more!
If you are interested in adding more features to Stationwagon, fork the repository and make sure you make a pull request after you pushed changes to your Stationwagon fork.
To report any bugs or problems, create a new issue here in our GitHub repository.