The Aberystwyth Assassin Rulebook
This repository contains a set of rules for the game 'Assassin', as run by the Aberystwyth Assassin organisation.
Published versions of the rulebook can be downloaded here: Aberystwyth Assassin rulebook.
Assassin is a live-action game involving the elimination of other players using mock weapons. For more information, see the following Wikipedia articles:
The main text of the rulebook is contained in
Rulebook.md, and is in Markdown format. In addition to this, the title page used for the PDF is in
Rulebook-title.tex, and some configuration for the PDF is is
Rulebook-header.text - both are in LaTeX format, and can usually be safely ignored.
The current rulebook is maintained and published by Sam Clements (@borntyping). It has been adapted by the original Aberystwyth Assassin rules, which were written by Robert Grayston. In turn, those rules were inspired by Steve Jacksons 'Killer'.
The following people have contributed to these rules:
- Robert Grayston
- Sam Clements (github, email)
- Yarrow Paddon-Butler (github)
- Jay Appleseed.
- Matt Calfe
- John Kedzierski
- Ben Mayne
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
This allows you to share and adapt this work, however:
- You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made.
- You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.