3D Graph to JSCAD Or STL
How can I use it?
To make a 3d graph you don’t even have to leave your browser! Simply Follow these instructions to make your printable 3D Graph.
- Copy the code in grapher.jscad or download the zip file of this repo.
- Go to https://openjscad.org/.
- Past the code you copied into the box or upload grapher.jscad from the download.
- Set up your graphs parameters in these lines of code. They are self-explanatory.
var xMin = 1; // min x value to plot var yMin = 1; // min y value to plot var xMax = 5; // max x value to plot var yMax = 5; // max y value to plot var xStep = 0.125; //x step distance var yStep = 0.125; // y step distance
5. Fill in the function you want to graph in
graphFunction(x,y) would be:
- Hit F5 to render your graph.
- If you want to 3D print the graph click the "Generate STL" button at the bottom-left corner of the OpenJSCAD window.
- Congratulations. You are done.
Licensed under the GPL license.