Pixlr is online platform for young artist and photgraphers to show there work to the world.
- Form based Registration.
- Login Authentication.
- Follow | like | comment.
- Upload images
- Import the sql database in the config folder from phpmyadmin or any other database management tool.
- Change the Sql user and password in files.
- Change directory to yours distribution HTML folder. For Apache 2.0 its listed below.
- Clone this repository.
$ sudo git clone https://github.com/abhijeet2096/pixlr
- Move your current directory to clone folder.
$ cd /var/www/html/pixlr
- Give right permission to images folder
$ sudo chown -R http:http images $ sudo chmod -R 755 images
- Restart apache2 service
$ sudo service apache2 restart
8 Now move to your browser and type
The Assignment's aim was to learn about databases. This Assignment was under Prof. Arti Kashyap.
- Reorganize the Php Functions
- Having Single Authentication and connection in a different config section.
Abhijeet sharma [Backend Developer]
Mohit sharma [UI Designer]
Akhil singhal [Backend Deve]oper]