#Selfie Build Trigger Plugin#
This plugin enables a project to trigger itself recursively after a delay, the delay can be configured while creating the project. If the delay is zero, then the subsequent build triggers immediately once the previous one is over.
- git clone
- Follow the "Setting Up Environment" section in this guide - https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Plugin+tutorial
- mvn package - This creates a selfie.hpi file in the target folder.
- Open plugin manager in Jenkins and navigate to the Advanced tab.
- Upload the selfie.hpi file using the Upload Plugin section.
- Enable the plugin.
- While creating a new project, you should see "Selfie Build Trigger" as one of the build triggers.