Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
This is the roadmap for the project. The web-frontend is scheduled to begin development post-midterms.
Core PRU Firmware & Kernel Module : Ready for first public release
- One-shot or continuous capture
- Sample depth: as much as RAM available on the BeagleBone Black (400 MB typ)
- Supported Sample rates: 100 MHz to 100 kHz [100/n MHz, integer n]
- Samples are 8-bit or 16-bit [only 12-bit or 14-bit(without internal eMMC)]
- Kernel Module & firmware based on the new remoteproc infrastructure for the PRUs
- Sample buffer readout through /dev/beaglelogic
At this stage, the core is fully usable to output the captured binary data via "dd".
- [o] user-space syscall wrapper for BeagleLogic [libbeaglelogic] : Preliminary
- sigrok bindings : Done and merged
- [o] Web frontend & Node.js work : In progress
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.