Clone this wiki locally
This is the roadmap for the project. The web-frontend is scheduled to begin development post-midterms.
Core PRU Firmware & Kernel Module : Ready for first public release
- One-shot or continuous capture
- Sample depth: as much as RAM available on the BeagleBone Black (400 MB typ)
- Supported Sample rates: 100 MHz to 100 kHz [100/n MHz, integer n]
- Samples are 8-bit or 16-bit [only 12-bit or 14-bit(without internal eMMC)]
- Kernel Module & firmware based on the new remoteproc infrastructure for the PRUs
- Sample buffer readout through /dev/beaglelogic
At this stage, the core is fully usable to output the captured binary data via "dd".
- [o] user-space syscall wrapper for BeagleLogic [libbeaglelogic] : Preliminary
- sigrok bindings : Done and merged
- [o] Web frontend & Node.js work : In progress