Python Mail Client using Flask and SMTP (Still Work in Progress)
Interested? Download It!
$ pip install -r requirements.txt
Send Your Mails!
$ python app.py
Once Flask is running, on your browser (make sure its not Internet Explorer please) open up https://localhost:5000 to run the app.
And start messaging!
PYMAIL DOES NOT STORE ANY USER INFORMATION AND MESSAGES, ALL IS DONE LOCALLY ON YOUR MACHINE AND USE AT YOUR OWN RISK
- Finish Web Design
- Added Other Mail Servers and Ports
- Added CC Feature (up to 2 person)
- Added Text, Attachments and Link Feature
- Rich Messages within Text 'textarea'
- More Fonts and Characters
- Make Shortcut for App
- Abhishta Gatya - Initial Work
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE