#What Is MixERP?
MixERP is an ASP.net open source ERP Solution built for small and medium enterprise.
#We Are Accepting Feature Requests for CRM Module Tell us what you like to see in the CRM Module! Not sure? Then what about reviewing the upcoming features of the CRM module? This is how it looks like:
##Demo Sites Updated
##Updates and Compatibility
MixERP maintains 100% backward compatibility which means that the new version you install will safely update your current installation.
#Where Can I Get Support? Please create an account in MixERP Forums and post your questions there. We will be happy to help.
#Where Is Documentation? The documentation now lives in the "gh-pages" branch and is hosted on GitHub pages here:
##Why PostgreSQL Server?
MixERP is PostgreSQL-only ERP and we will not support any other DBMS anytime soon in the near future. However, we fully support compatible PostgreSQL forks such as PostgreSQL Plus Advanced Server.
We have been receiving tons of queries on why PostgreSQL? We chose PostgreSQL Server because:
- PostgreSQL is platform independent.
- We have plans to support Apache and nginx.
- We support *nix based operating system.
- PostgreSQL is free no matter how big your data grows, unlimited processors, unlimited cores, unlimited memory. You will never be forced to upgrade to higher version due to a limitation of database size or similar.
- PostgreSQL is an excellent choice for enterprise application.
- PostgreSQL does have paid support plans for enterprises.
- PostgreSQL is ahead of commercial database vendors in terms of development. Also see this, this, this, this, and this. And this as well.
- We have been SQL Server developers long before we even knew PostgreSQL Server existed. We love SQL Server, but PostgreSQL is a better fit for, and brings added advantage to MixERP.
##You Dont Have to Bang Your Head to Learn or Implement MixERP
The first thing that we ever discussed when starting this project was simplicity. Designed from scratch, MixERP integrates most of the useful functionality of an average ERP solution with extra emphasis on simplification of its modules. Switching to MixERP from your previous ERP solution will not be a nightmare unlike in most cases with other ERP Solutions.
###MixERP Is a Pure
- and multi-establishment ERP Solution.
##MixERP Disallows Side Effecting Functionality
Unlike other ERP solutions, MixERP restricts some side effecting functionality. For example, modification of past dated transactions is not allowed. This ensures that you cannot have two different balance sheets of the same date because of the modifications made.
- MixERP Documentation
- Developer Documentation
- MixERP Demo Website
- Contribution Guidelines
- Project Website
- Follow MixERP on Facebook
- Facebook Discussions Group
- Community Forum
- Project Milestone
##List of Supported Languages
- English (MixERP Global Developers)
- Deutsch (Johann Schwarz, Austria)
- español (Jonathan Valle, Nicaragua)
- français (Nubiancc, Egypt)
- Bahasa Indonesia
- Bahasa Melayu
- العربية (Nubiancc, Egypt)
##How Can I Support MixERP?
- Translate MixERP in your language.
- Build and host MixERP on your development server.
- Join us by following this project.
- Report bugs and/or issues on github.
- Tell your friends about MixERP.