Camp Node at PESIT South Campus
Repository for the NodeJS Workshop conducted at PESIT South Campus by PESIT South ACM Student Chapter. =)
First things first
- Install NodeJS onto your system.
- Install git (optional) to fork or clone this repository & version control like a pro! B)
- Alternatively you can get the zip file of the contents of this repository here.
- Install & set up MongoDB
- Run the following command in your terminal:
npm install -g express body-parser mongojs
- Don't forget to get your laptops & ID Cards! =P
Thank You =)