BitShares Core Development Worker Proposal (1.14.66)
I've been contributing to BitShares development for a long time, mostly worked on the back-end (bitshares-core repository). Now I feel it's important for BitShares to show to outside that I'm hired and will be continuously contributing but not a random contributor.
I've created an account
"1.2.459901"). The account will be
changed to trusted community escrow multi-sig (3/4) schema with these members (subject to change so far):
I've created a worker
"Abit - Core Developer - 201712~201803" (ID
The worker will mainly focus on the bitshares-core repository, tasks include:
- code review
- bug fix
- new feature development
Duration and Pay
This proposal will last for 4 months, start from 1st December 2017.
One-time cost reimbursement:
- Worker account lifetime fee:
1456.76103 * 20% = 291.35220 BTS
- Worker creation fee:
606.98376 * 20% = 121.39675 BTS
- $2,000 per month, as 20 hours per month * $100 per hour
USD payment will be in bitUSD with method developed by @xeroc (link):
- 12.36 BTS/bitUSD = settlement price of bitUSD at the moment of writting (2017-11-12)
- 2.5 = multiplier to cover market fluctuations and borrow at 2.5x collateral if needed
- 2000 usd/month * 12.36 bts/usd * 2.5 = 61800 BTS/month
- 61800 / 30 = 2060 BTS/day
Note: I will be receiving 2000 bitUSD per month, but not really 2060 BTS per day.
The multi-sig scheme in worker account
abit-worker will only send the correct exact
amount of funds to me. Rest of BTS will be burned back to the chain at a proper time.