The single-file lightweight PHP framework
iframework is the single-file light-weight PHP framework for quick applications. It is secure, provides easy session, user and database management and supports MVC.
Basic useful feature list includes:
- Session management
- Secure user management
- UserStore and Settings (per user and general settings with automatic expiration/timeout)
- Database management and support (currently MySQL, SQLite, Postgres)
- Open Source - Fully Editable
- Builder Script - Transform the entire framework into a single file!
- Supports MVC, and non-MVC architectures.
- Basic sample pages included (e.g user management, login, sign-up, logout, etc.)
- Automatic Header/Footer for pages
- Automated installation
iframework is suitable for lightweight PHP applications that need a simple framework for basic needs, yet do not want the hassle of setting up a fat framework and corresponding database. It is easily extendable, allowing more complicated users and other structures, and supports header/footer templates so that quick websites can benefit from these templates.
A basic iframework application consists of three files in a folder: the .htaccess access control and validation file, start.php which is the entry point of the framework (plus configurations) and the iframework file.