- A simple 3D visualization of Motion Capture data from Perfume (http://www.perfume-global.com/)
- Use Flash Stage3D with Away3D 4 library
- FlashDevelop project is included
- for demo, see: http://abiyasa.com/blog/2012/04/09/motion-capture-data-from-perfume/
How to compile
- Use the included FlashDevelop project
- By default, the project uses Flex SDK 4.6 with Adobe AIR 3.2 SDK and targeted to Flash Player 11.1. You can change this if you want to.
- Change the location of Away3D 4 library.
- Don't forget to download the motion data from http://www.perfume-global.com/.
- Copy the *.bvh to the same folder as the swf files (
- Compile and run!