A DCPU-16 assembler & emulator in C#.
DCPU-16 assembler and emulator, that was supposedly featured in n0tch's sandbox science fiction video game called 0x10c.
Based on spec ver 1.7
Create a binary dump of a DCPU 16 asm program
assembler.exe HelloWorld.asm HelloWorld.bin
Execute the binary dump in the DCPU-16 emulator
emulator.exe HelloWorld.bin(launches in the same console window)
start emulator.exe HelloWorld.bin(launches in a new console window)
Well nothing is really in place, there are a lot of issues (I know right ?), the basic framework is up and can be used to print a "hell oh! world"
- Supports only Hex Address / Values.
- Stack Operations not implemented.
- Overflow / underflow operations are not implemented.
- JSR is not implemented.
- KeyBoard is not Implemented.
- Any operations that look like [A+1] or [0x8000 + 3] is not implemented.
- Comments are not supported.
- MLI, DVI, MDI,SHR, IFA,IFU, ADX, SBX are not implemented.
- And a lot of unknown issues.