MovingRaspi is a project about motorizing a Raspberry Pi and controlling it with an iPhone.
- Youtube video of iPhone controls concept
- Youtube video of the final assembly
- MovingRaspi - Project's summary
- MovingRaspi - Part 1: First steps
- MovingRaspi - Part 2: iPhone -> Raspberry Pi communication
- MovingRaspi - Part 3: The final assembly
Differences between MovingRaspi and MovingRaspiPlus
- “MovingRaspi” is the “educational” version of the project. I will not evolve (except fixes for new versions of XCode / iOS), and is here to illustrate above steps.
- “MovingRaspiPlus” is the alive version of MovingRaspi. It will evolve through time, to test new concepts. Changes from MovingRaspi are :
- Possibility to control MovingRaspi with iPhone accelerometer.
- Use of L293D motor driver instead of “manual” H-Bridge.
- Support for PiCheckVoltage.
- Support for MJPEG Stream view.