- Fixed bug #210 in CrtSearch engine that caused an HTML line break
<BR>to appear in the output.
- Fixed #22 broken Netcraft engine due to changes in the HTML structure of the website.
- Fixed the broken DNSdumpster engine due to changes in the HTML structure 5d33d9f.
- Merged pull request #185 to fix Virustotal engine due to new changes in their website.
- Updated the subbrute resolvers list to fix the Brute-force issues.
- Fixed the PassiveDNS API.
- Fixed few typos in README.
What's new in v1.0 ?
- Added New OSINT Sources
Now sublist3r can enumerate subdomains through Virustotal
- SSL Certs:
Now sublist3r can enumerate subdomains through the SSL certificates information.
Now sublist3r can enumerate subdomains through the passive DNS records.
- Added Port Scan Feature
- Now you can filter and scan the found subdomains against specific tcp ports using -p option.
- Added Threading to DNSdumpster:
- Now DNSdumpster will show the live and working hosts using multi threading.
- Improved the subbrute wordlist:
- Added new subdomains wordlist to subbrute based on Bitquark's dnspop research