Say it with paintings.
Build with Webpack
yarn run build
Run the dev server with a file watcher
Once running, type in the text field at the top of the page. Your words will be displayed as paintings. The paintings will be stacked in a grid based upon the browser window width. On desktop browsers, the image may be downloaded with the down-arrow button at the bottom of the page.
1.0.0 Initial release
Type with 26 letters of the English alphabet and randomly selected colored spaces.
- Add exclamation point, period, and comma.
- Remove underline from download link
- Fix build order in gulp file
- Enhance README
- Add apostrophe and asterisk
- Add numbers
- Question mark and octothorpe
- Add smartquotes
Now you can @ mention and quote a price.
- Add @
- Add $
- Add %
- Add &
Now you can balance your checkbook.
- Add plus, minus (hyphen), and equals
Now with ReactJS. What? Bandwagon jumping is fun!