This is my first effort at making a theme and I hope you will enjoy using it!
The source code for this theme is hosted on Github. You can find it at the following link,
Feel free to report any issues, make suggestions or even better - contribute!
- Classic looks!
- Navigation links on top-right (for tablet/desktop)
- Blog description at bottom
- Support for custom copyright notices at bottom-left
- Icon links to social sites at bottom-right
- Mobile support! (Looks good on my android phone, at least!)
When creating your own site with this theme, it may benefit you to have a peek at the conf.py file that I used for reference. It can be found here,
This theme is based off a Wordpress theme of the same name. You can find the original inspiration here,
Speaking of original inspirations, I needed some dummy posts to work with during theme development. For this purpose I visited the Wikipedia page for the Wheel of Time series and copy-pasted from the different links. Don't worry, there are no spoilers on this demo site. Just the names of the books as titles and their publication dates as, well, publication dates for blog posts!