A tool for fast automatic 3D-stitching of teravoxel-sized microscopy images (BMC Bioinformatics 2012, 13:316)
Before using this software, you MUST accept the LICENSE.txt
Documentation, help and other info are available on our Github wiki at http://abria.github.io/TeraStitcher/.
Alessandro Bria (email: email@example.com). Post-doctoral Fellow at University of Cassino (Italy). Main developer.
Giulio Iannello (email: firstname.lastname@example.org). Full Professor at University Campus Bio-Medico of Rome (italy). Supervisor and co-developer.
Roberto Valenti (email: email@example.com). Software Developer at University Campus Bio-Medico of Rome (Italy). Co-developer.
- designed for images exceeding the TeraByte size
- fast and reliable 3D stitching based on a multi-MIP approach
- typical memory requirement below 4 GB (8 at most)
- 2D stitching (single slice images) supported
- regular expression based matching for image file names
- data subset selection
- sparse data support
- i/o plugin-based architecture
- stitching of multi-channel images
- support for big tiff files (> 4 GB)
- HDF5-based formats
- parallelization on multi-core platform
- fast alignment computation on NVIDIA GPUs