Magit extension for CircleCI. See the latest builds from the Magit status buffer.
Get your token (https://circleci.com/docs/api/#add-an-api-token) and shove it as
(setq magit-circleci-token "XXXXXXXX")
or set it as environment variable
M-x magit-circleci-mode : to activate C-c C-o OR RET : to visit the build at point " : in magit status to open the CircleCI Menu " f : to pull latest builds for the current repo
- If you use CircleCI enterprise, you can change your host by editing
- By default, the extension fetches and shows the last 5 builds, you can change that by customizing the `magit-circleci-n-builds' variable.
- Name of your local workspace folder should be same as name of the repo, for example, if repo is
orgName/repoName, then the folder name should be
repoName, otherwise, retrieve of build status will fail.
- retry a build
- cancel build
- show build output/failure
- request timeout
- HTTP error handling
- utf-8 support
- filter builds by branch/author
- change screenshot to show new workflows representation